Our Door Handle Services
Strong Customer Service
Our customer service service team ensures a smooth, easy booking experience for you.
Full All-in-One Service
Enjoy end-to-end sales support, our after-sales customer support team are ready to handle all your needs. WhatsApp our customer service now for fuss-free booking.
We guarantee premium installation for your home interior knobs and handles.
Why Choose Us?
Our services cater to a variety of handles styles and designs. Simply send us a picture of your handle through WhatsApp and our customer service agents will assist you!
Our customer service team ensure satisfaction throughout the service. We provide after-sales support, ready to follow-up on your needs if you require any further assistance or encounter any issues after the service.
Our team of experienced installers guarantee the best quality workmanship for your home interior handles.
We offer installation, replacement and repair of door knobs and handles for commercial and residential. Our services cater to door knobs and handles, cabinet handles, wardrobe handles, drawer handles and more. Simply WhatsApp us and we will provide recommendations and advice regarding the service you need.
Types of door handles
Door handles are an important function in the home. Besides providing security and privacy, they add a significant impact to your home’s interior. If you are looking to buy new door handles for your home, here are common door handle types you can consider.
Two main categories of door handles are door lever handles and door pull handles.
Lever handles are the most commonly used door handle. They are an ideal choice due to its solid construction and are typically made from durable metals.
- Lever on backplate: This lever handle is attached to a metal backplate and is mostly used for interior doors. Most models do not have any locking system; however others include a turn-and-release locking mechanism for added security.
- Lever on rose: This handle is typically attached to a square or circular metal plate. The design conceals the screws and handle fittings, making it ideal for elegantly themed homes. With its wide variety of styles and finishes, such as brass, chrome, gun metal and nickel, it is a popular option amongst homeowners. The lever on rose has both locking and non-locking models.
Pull handles are another basic type of door handle, typically installed on doors that do not require latches. Pull handle installation is typically more affordable compared to lever handles.
- D pull handle: The tubular, D-shaped pull handle is commonly seen installed on sliding doors or doors that open inwards. They can also be used for cabinet handles, wardrobe handles and comes in a variety of finishes and designs.
- Flush pull handle: Flush pull handles, also known as recessed handles are installed for glass doors, folding doors, walk-in closet doors or wardrobe handles. Flush pull handles come in both locking and non-locking types, depending on your needs.
- Thumbturn handle: Thumbturn handles are designed for indoor use such as bedrooms or bathroom doors. It does not require a key, making it easy to unlock during an emergency and is also safe for children.
If you are still unsure on choosing a suitable type of door handle for your home, contact us at A1 Knobs & Handles Singapore for recommendations and advice. We provide professional door knob and door handle installation services, our team of experienced installers can install your door handles efficiently, allowing you to complete your home door hardware.
Below are some common door handle problems you may face with your home door handle.
Common door handle problems
Door handles are a basic home hardware that is used multiple times daily to fulfil basic errands. However, most neglect to take proper care of their home door handles, making them prone to wear and tear over time. When door handle problems arise, it brings much inconvenience to homeowners. Hence, here are the common door handle problems and how to resolve it.
Loose door handle: A common problem faced by many homeowners in Singapore, experiencing a loose lever handle may be inconvenient. This is typically caused by loose handle screws or a worn-out spindle. Improper DIY door handle installation can also result in a loose door handle. To resolve this, you can tighten the screws on the handle backplate yourself with a simple screwdriver – or hire a professional for door handle replacement services.
Jammed key: If your door handle comes with a locking mechanism, your key could get jammed if it is forcefully inserted and turned. Rusty internal components or a rusty key can also cause the key to get jammed, locking you inside or outside.
Stuck handle: A stuck handle is usually caused when dust and dirt accumulated inside the handle clogs and prevents the internal components from functioning. If your door handle appears clean, then its internal components may have rusted or require lubrication. To resolve this, you should hire an experienced professional to install a new door handle.
If you are facing any common door handle problems and cannot fix it yourself, do contact A1 Knobs & Handles Singapore for professional door handle services. If your door handle is damaged beyond repair, you may need to replace your door handle.
A1 Knobs & Handles Singapore is your one-stop solution for home knobs and handles in Singapore. We offer a variety of knobs services, handle services, door knob services and door handle services including installation, repair and replacement of drawer handles, wardrobe handle, cabinet handle, cabinet knobs, drawer knobs and wardrobe knobs. Need help with any knobs and handles in your home? Read through our articles and browse our past knobs and handles projects. View our products and read our knobs and handles buying guide for more information. For reliable door hardware services and transparent price quotations, contact us now through WhatsApp at +65 8241 0032 !